Saturday, January 14, 2006

No Value

No Value..

The time has come. It must feel the values. Believe me. Bdone not up to the glory and fame enjoyed by. True that the time delay and I die now.
However, I feel happy that the values. If, after the dead. Here he is trying. And try. And try. But crying to the moon. I tell you that I die now. He pressed the button beside him and enter secretary. He says it in the weariness : "I wish you could see the new me you Registry. Pen Mabiketbsh my blog. "
Then gave me in a wastepaper basket. In my life, after the dead is the same.
No value.



بلا قيمة
أجل


لقد حان الوقت

يجب عليه أن يشعر بقيمتي

صدقوني

صحيح أن الوقت تأخر و إنني أموت الآن

و لكني سعيد انه سيشعر بقيمتي.. و لو بعد موتي

ها هو يحاول.. و يحاول.. و يحاول


و لكن هيهات

قلت لكم إنني أموت الآن

انه يضغط علي زر بجواره و يدخل السكرتير

انه يقول له في ضجر

" ياريت تشوف لي معاك قلم جديد

القلم بتاعي مابيكتبش

ثم القي بي في سله المهملات

في حياتي و بعد موتي الأمر سيان

بلا قيمة