Sunday, July 16, 2006

تك.. تك





   
تك.. تك..
ذهب إلي الكنيسة.. رشم الصليب.. صلَّي.. ذهب إلي المكتبة.. رأي صورة.. صورة نادرة للرب يسوع طفلاً مع القديس يوسف النجار.. تأملها بعمق..بل و تأمل فيها..

{ تك.. تك..}

انطلق الصوت معلناً عن طرقتين متتاليتين.. فقال الشيخ:
" انهما طرقتان سريعتان.. المسمار انثني.. يجب أن تكون الطرقة قوية.. دقيقة.. و بين الطرقتين بُرهة زمنية.."

رفعتُ عينيَّ إلي وجه مُحدثي.. الوجه الصافي الذي صنعته بنفسي.. الذي يحيا صاحبه في سلام.. لأنني ملك السلام.. و قلتُ:
" سمعاً و طاعة.."

انحنيتُ علي الخشب.. فعلت كما قال.. تك.......تك...... رأيتُ ابتسامة الرضا علي وجهه..
إنها المهنة التي أُحبها و تعلمتها و تقدَّسَت بي.. مهنة النجارة.. التي أنفقتُ منها علي أمي العذراء و عليَّ منذ أن رحل " يوسف النجار" من العالم و كان قد مر علي تجسدي ١٦ عاماً..
هذه المهنة التي جعلتني أحيا وسط الخشب و المسامير.. و وَضَعَتْ الصليب أمامي.. و جَعَلَتْ صوت المسامير في الخشب مألوفاً.. ها استعد لطرق مسماراً جديداً.. عالماً انه يوما ما سيوضع معصمي بين المسمار و الخشب.. تك.......تك........

عاد إلي المنزل .. كتب تأملاته بعنوان..


" صليب النجار"




Tick… tick…

​He went to church. He crossed himself, prayed, and then walked into the library. There, he saw a picture—a rare portrait of the Child Jesus with Saint Joseph the Carpenter. He gazed deeply at it, lost in contemplation.

​{Tick… tick…}

​The sound echoed twice in swift succession.

​The old man spoke up: "Those were two rushed strikes. The nail bent. A hammer’s strike must be strong, precise, and with a deliberate pause between the two."

​I raised my eyes to the face of the one speaking to me—a serene face I had formed with my own hands, belonging to a man who lived in peace because I am the King of Peace.

​I replied, "I hear and obey."

​I bent over the wood and did as he taught me: Tick......... tick.........

I watched a satisfied smile warm his face.

​This was the craft I loved, the craft I learned, and the craft that was sanctified through Me—carpentry. It was how I provided for My mother, the Virgin Mary, and Myself after Joseph the Carpenter departed from this world, when sixteen years had passed since My Incarnation.

​It was this very trade that immersed Me among wood and nails, keeping the Cross ever before My eyes, making the sound of iron striking timber so familiar. And as I prepared to drive another nail into place, I knew that one day, My own wrist would lie between the nail and the wood.

​Tick......... tick.........

​He returned home and set his reflections down on paper, titling them:

​"The Carpenter’s Cross"