Monday, September 11, 2006

Sharing 11/9

Sharing 11/9
The attack on civilians is wrong And undue What happened in the United States
on September 11, 2001 is immoral My heart is sad and shuddered pain on the innocent And I would like heroes who have participated to help in these troubled times
I tend to the manner in which the President George Bush in the war against terrorism
And I support all efforts which calls for the prevention of attacks against civilians Egypt triumphed in its battle against terrorism, which we know Fqanah and bitterness The attack on civilians is horrible And resistance to the occupation, for example, are resisting military This behind me And perhaps if I place President Bush for what is my strongest and most And I am feeling of a man who loves his country and is trying to protect this homeland Because the sense of security and safety is the essence of citizenship And on the real and sole..
Freedom..
الاعتداء علي المدنيين امر خطا
و لا مبرر له
ما حدث في امريكا في 11 سبتمبر 2001 هو امر غير اخلاقي
ارتجف قلبي حزنا و الما علي الابرياء
و وودت لو شاركت الابطال الذين تقدموا للمساعدة في هذه الاوقات العصيبة
انني اميل الي الاسلوب الذي اتبعه الرئيس جورج بوش في الحرب ضد الارهاب
و اؤيد كل الجهود التي تدعو لمنع الاعتداءات ضد المدنيين
انتصرت مصر في معركتها ضد الارهاب الذي ذقناه و علمنا مرارته
الاعتداء علي المدنيين امر مريع
و مقاومة الاحتلال مثلا هي مقاومة العسكريين
هذا رائي
و ربما لو كنت مكان الرئيس بوش لقمت بما هو اقوي و اشد
و انا ادرك شعوره كرجل يحب وطنه و يحاول حماية هذا الوطن
لان الاحساس بالأمن و الامان هو جوهر المواطنة
و المعني الحقيقي و الوحيد..للحرية