Saturday, August 29, 2009

SMSs.


SMSs.





FRIENDSHIP DAY SMS

****************************

A
true friend is like the best book

A true friend is like the best book,Sometimes, the cover may not be so elegantBut the contents are like bars of goldThat you can treasure for a lifetime. Take care!

One tree can start a forest

One tree can start a forest,One smile can start a relationship,One touch can show love & care &One person like U can make life worth living

I was never tired of this life

I was never tired of this life,And it's not gonna matter if I fall down twice,Coz I know each time I fall,You won't let me hit the ground.Thanks for being around.

Hamaare to daaman mein kaanto ke Siva kuch nahin

Hamaare to daaman mein kaanto ke Siva kuch nahin.Aap to phoolon ke kharid-daar nazar aate hain.Jahan mein kitne dost mileHume par sabse ache aap nazar aate hain..

True Friendship is like standing on wet cement

True Friendship is like standing on wet cement,Longer you stay harder it's to leave, & if you try Togo,

You can't go without leaving your footprints.