Saturday, August 15, 2009

False E_Mail.


False E_Mail.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:11 PM
From:

"Mrs.Suha Arafat" arafatsuha070@gmail.com



To:




Good day,


I am Mrs. Suha Arafat, as you may already know, i have sent out of Tunisia for a long time now after the death of my husband and now my whereabouts is undisclosed for the safety of me and my daughter. Your can check this linkbelow for more information about me:




I have a business proposal for you.As you know, i am entitled to many accounts of my late husband which he kept a lot of money, i would like us to go into partnership so that we can fruitfully invest this money wisely as partners. I will give you further information and we can discuss furthermore on the modalities of our partnership when i receive your reply.I would like to let you know that you have to keep this highly confidential and please do not contact me if you are a scam as you will not get a penny,because i will make proper investigation about you before i give you any information about my husbands bank account and funds. Get back to me with your name, address, phone number, age and occupation if you are interested in going into a partnership with me.


Regards,Sister Suha Arafat.
ترجمة اليكترونية متوسطة

نهارك سعيد ، أنا والسيدة سهى عرفات ، كما يمكنك معرفة بالفعل ، لقد وجهت من تونس منذ فترة طويلة بعد وفاة زوجي والآن هو مكان لي لم يكشف عنها لسلامة لي ولابنتي. الخاص بك ويمكن التحقق من هذا الارتباط أدناه لمزيد من المعلومات عني :

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite؟cid=1186557435026&pagename=JPost ٪ 2FJPArticle ٪ 2FShowFull
لدي اقتراح الاعمال لك. كما تعرفون ، وأنا يحق لي العديد من حسابات لزوجها الراحل الذي يحتفظ الكثير من المال ، وأود أن بنا الى الدخول في شراكة ليتسنى لنا مثمر استثمار هذه الاموال بحكمة كشركاء. سأعطيكم المزيد المعلومات ويمكننا مناقشة فضلا عن طرائق لدينا شراكة عندما أتلقى ردكم. وأود أن أخبركم بأن عليك أن تبقي هذا في غاية السرية والرجاء عدم الاتصال بي اذا كنت عملية احتيال كما أنك لن تحصل على مليم واحد ، لأنني سيجعل تحقيق سليم عنك قبل ان اعطيكم اي معلومات عن بلادي الأزواج والأموال في حساب مصرفي. العودة إلى لي اسمك وعنوانك ورقم الهاتف ، والعمر والمهنة إذا كنت مهتما في الدخول في شراكة مع لي. تمنيات ، شقيقة سهى عرفات.